Auto accidents can happen to anyone. Injuries sustained in a vehicle accident can range from very minor to debilitating. Traumatic injuries are some of the most difficult and complex cases that we treat. Traumatic injuries can include:
- Brain injury
- Neurological damage
- Bone fracture
- Spine injury
We are committed to your recovery. With Our courteous, professional staff, same day appointments, and over a decade of experience in diagnosing traumatic injuries, Florida Physical Medicine can provide you with unmatched recovery results.
Even if you have been to the ER, we can help with continuing treatment and diagnosis. Our specialists are here to guide you on your journey to recovery.
Symptoms of a Traumatic Injury From a Car Accident
Even a minor accident can cause traumatic injuries. If you or a loved one experience any of these common symptoms of a traumatic injury, seek medical attention immediately.
- Severe pain, bruising or swelling
- Headaches, dizziness, or loss of balance
- Stiffness, pain, numbness, or tingling
- Blurred vision or constant weariness
- Decreased focus or general mental fog
- Restricted range of motion
- Sagging shoulder, arm, or joint
- Inability to lift something or lack of mobility
- Bump or deformity near injury
Symptoms will vary greatly depending on the severity of your injuries. Our medical professionals are dedicated to recognizing your symptoms, diagnosing your injuries, and helping you recover.
Early intervention is the key to recovery. At Florida Physical Medicine, we offer same day appointments to ensure your traumatic injury is treated quickly and efficiently.
Available Treatments for Traumatic Injury
All treatments plans are based on the specific needs of our patients and their injuries. There is no one-size-fits-all approach. Our double board-certified physicians work hand in hand with you each step of the way to determine a rehabilitation plan that will provide you with unmatched results.
- Physical or occupational therapy
- Epidural steroid injections or facet injections
- In-office neurocognitive testing
- Splinting, casting, or surgery
Each patient is unique and deserves individualized attention. We are committed to partnering with you to help diagnose your injuries and devise the right treatment plan for you.
Recovery from your injuries can be a stressful journey. Our medical professionals are here to walk with you every step of the way.
Recovering From Car Accident Trauma
Each recovery is a journey unlike any other. Some traumatic injuries heal quickly and completely while others can linger or worsen in time. Early medical intervention is key to reducing pain and improve your chances of a full recovery.
- Minimal wait times and same day appointments
- Custom plans based on your specific needs
- Qualified, caring doctors and staff
- Patient-focused environment
- State of the art medical equipment and technology
At Florida Physical Medicine, your care is our number one priority. We are committed to providing you with one-on-one attention, compassionate care, and unmatched results.
Recovery is possible. Let us identify ways to decrease pain, improve mobility, and help you recover from your auto accident.