Even minor car accidents can cause trauma and injury. While most people involved in an auto accident will recover, some people will continue to experience symptoms for years to come. Whiplash is a relatively common neck injury caused by an auto accident that can be mistreated or ignored.
- Whiplash is generally caused by sudden head movement
- It may occur in even a very minor vehicle collision
- Whiplash can result in torn ligaments, and damage to surrounding muscles or connective tissues
- It has the potential to cause chronic pain
Our medical professionals are equipped to ensure early detection and rehabilitation, resulting in improved mobility and reduced pain. Offering a patient-oriented environment, same day appointments, and years of spinal experience, Florida Physical Medicine can help you recover from your auto accident faster.
Time is of the essence. Get the experienced care you deserve today and avoid medical complications in the future.
Symptoms of a Neck Injury from an Automobile Accident
No two patients or auto accidents are alike. Following even a minor accident, if you or a loved one experience any of these common symptoms of a neck injury, seek medical attention immediately.
- Pain that radiates into the extremities
- Headaches or dizziness
- Stiffness of the neck or shoulders
- Pain, numbness, or tingling in your arms or legs
- Severe neck pain
- Pain that radiates into the shoulder
- Blurred vision or constant weariness
Your care is our number one concern. Our physicians work as a team to diagnose, treat, and rehabilitate our patients with individualized treatment plans and compassion.
Don’t allow your auto accident to cause chronic pain. Let us identify your injuries and guide you on your road to recovery.
Available Treatments for Neck Injury
Treatment plans are as unique as our patients are. As a double board-certified physician that specializes in minimally invasive and interventional treatment of pain, Dr. Lora Brown will determine a rehabilitation plan that provides the best possible recovery for the patient.
- Epidural steroid injections or facet injections
- Discogram to diagnose the level of injury
- Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA)
- Same day or next day appointments
- No unnecessary tests
- Professional, friendly staff
Our team of medical professionals is here to provide customized treatment and rehabilitation options that will ensure unmatched results.
Don’t delay – early intervention can help ease any long term pain or effects from an auto accident. Let our team help devise the right plan for your situation.
Recovering from an Automobile Accident
Your road to recovery is unique. The severity and type of injury you have experienced can greatly affect the course of therapy. Some neck injury symptoms resolve quickly while others can become long term problems. Early medical intervention to diagnose and treat your injuries can increase your chances of a full recovery.
- Individualized rehabilitation plans
- Minimal wait times
- Patient-first mentality
- State of the art technology
- Exceptional care by experienced doctors
A neck injury from an auto accident can be a stressful and scary situation. Our skilled medical professionals are here to assess your situation, determine a course of action, and help you recover as quickly as possible.
Your car accident neck injury doesn’t have to change your life. Let us identify ways to ease your pain and get you on the road to recovery.